Our friends at Don't Tell the Bride are asking for help finding couples again, who want $20,000 for their wedding! Are you or someone you know engaged?
Don't Tell the Bride NATIONWIDE CASTING: Giving away $20,000 for a dream wedding!
We are casting dynamic couples who are currently engaged, but lack the funds to have a dream wedding. Each episode focuses on one couple’s big day and what it took to make the wedding happen. The bride and groom agree to avoid all communication with each other for two weeks before the ceremony. In exchange, the groom is given $20,000 to plan the entire wedding without the bride’s input. Have no fear; each groom ultimately creates a unique wedding to celebrate his true love!
- Currently engaged
- Willing and able to get legally married between September 2013 – December 2013
- Have a few groomsmen and bridesmaids with big personalities willing to be on the show with you
- No long distance or destination weddings. You must be willing to marry within driving distance of couple’s residence(s).
PHOTO features the OWN logo, although I believe the show is now on The USA Network. And its $20,000 NOT $25,000! Either way, go for it!
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
* Bride’s name and Groom’s name
* Bride’s phone number
* Bride’s email
* Bride’s resident city
* Groom’s phone number
* Groom’s email
* Groom’s resident city
* A few sentences about you and why you are an ideal couple for the show
* Wedding status – where you are in the process
* Current photo of bride and groom (make sure we can clearly see you both)
Tell them SPICY WIFEY sent you and best of luck!